Saturday, November 14, 2009

Week 3

Ah, the Challenge continues! It was an adventurous week with some ups and downs but an ultimate weight loss of 1.8 pounds! See below or, for a closer examination of the lovely feet some of you viewers have been commenting on, feel free to check out the following link: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2766/4107416484_3c3cb28b57_o.jpg.


The weight loss is decreasing each week but I'm happy to report that there's still a loss even in week 3! Man wins again in the battle of burrito vs. man.

As you can see, I was pretty pumped about burrito # 32.

Who knew that so many burritos in such a short time frame could taste so good?

And such tasty little tacos they have. Look at these guys.


I even scored a couple free burritos by donating some old cell phones to charity this week. Win/win!

The opposite of a win/win, too much corn. Nobody likes that.

I hate to say it but the corn fiasco marked the beginning of my tiring of the diet. I didn't think it was possible but Chipotle fatigue is beginning to set in. I was going strong until all that corn. No turning back now however. A guy can't just quit after losing 7.6 pounds in 3 weeks. No sir, not this guy anyway! I'm looking for a strong finish next week. I got a little lazy in week 3 with the calorie intake at an average of 1,431 per day but the eyes are on the prize and it's time to focus. Only one more week and I'm shooting to make it a big one. Stay tuned for the gripping conclusion!

No comments:

Post a Comment