Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What Next

So what am I doing now that my Chipotle Challenge has ended? That's a good question. And the answer is, eating giant sandwiches.

In addition, I will be participating in an all day eat-a-thon tomorrow commonly known as Thanksgiving. I'm no dummy. Chipotle is amazing but there's no way I was going to devour a burrito on Thanksgiving instead of a giant pile of turkey & spuds.

Maybe that'll be the big new thing in store for Chipotle. The turkey burrito! I guess I have some marketing to do. I'll have to polish up a bit, hunker down for another month of burritos, and give Chipotle marketing a call. Jared from Subway better tighten his belt because Chipotle's Patrick is about to enter the national scene!

Signing out from the Chipotle spotlight,

Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment