Saturday, November 7, 2009

Week 2

The competition continues! Halloween has past and we're now into November but the Chipotle Challenge is still very much on.

It's hard to believe I've been doing this for two weeks already but having my wife doubt that I would continue probably provides some good encouragement to forge on. No, actually it's been really easy to continue since Chipotle is just so damn good!

There's so many options! I think proving that it's not possible for me to tire of eating Chipotle is pretty much in the bag. Too early to say for sure with two weeks left but you would think that would be enough time to prove utter disgust or true love. As for the weight loss, there was some fluctuation this week although the end result was a 2 pound loss. Not as much progress as the first week although good results nonetheless.

See enlarged picture at: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2731/4087515636_4c13250fb2_o.jpg.

The accountant in me made me calculate the averages again which proved I consumed less in week 2 than week 1. 1,324 calories & 34.25 grams of fat on average. Seems like I would have lost more weight than in week 1 although I did have slightly less exercise in week 2 and snack on a few more junky things this week.

All in all, things are looking good at the mid point. I'm down 5.8 pounds in 14 days and I haven't gotten sick once!

No comments:

Post a Comment